Thursday, October 7, 2010

Remember Reach: The Hope

LOCATION: CLASSIFIED
CODENAME: KINGUNDERHILL
-Obj.FileName:ASpartanWillRise///Halsey, Katherine (DR.)
-Obj.FileType:ViDoc
-Me.Open()
-Buffering...
---100%
-BeginRecording

We knew this day would come. They have found our fortress among the stars. They are on Reach. They will burn this planet. Kill millions. And when Reach falls, and fall it will, there will be nothing left to stand between them and Earth. Yet even in our darkest hour, hope remains. Now, who will protect it?

-Obj.TypeAI:Online
-ArtificialIntelligence name: Cortana
-OpenFile:SPARTAN-II
-So I get to choose, huh? What a weight on my shoulders. Does it seem fair to make an artificial intelligence like me choose the most deciding factor in the fate of humanity? Well, it’s not my job to ponder such things...
-OpenSubFile:Canidates
-But it’s strange. I have the same mind as Dr. Halsey and she does not know the answer to her own question? Well I do.
-Obj.Highlight:
---JOHN117

So, you've made your choice? Yes...well great minds do think alike.

-EndRecording
-Me.Close()

No comments:

Post a Comment